1. How long have you been working at Erasable Inc.?
I've been with Erasable Inc. since July '16, but came on full-time as Office Manager/Medical Aesthetician in September.
2. Tell us a little bit more about what you do at the practice?
Here at Erasable Inc. I'm a jack of all trades--I am the Medical Aesthetician, where I see clients for Hair removal, Acne treatments, Microdermabrasion, SkinMedica Peels, and soon for Microblading! I am also the Office Manager, orchestrating the day to day operations.
3. What is your favorite part of what you do?
My favorite part of what I do is seeing each client leave with a huge smile on their face, feeling more beautiful than when they walked in!
4. It seems like you have a passion for skin and skincare, what made you recognize this?
I've always had a weird obsession with popping and plucking, but when I started working at a MedSpa and performing airbrush tanning, I just knew I had to learn more about the skin and what I could offer to potential clients, family, and friends as an aesthetician.
5. If you could eat any food everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?