1. When did you join the Erasable Inc. team?
* I joined the team on April 12, 2017
2. What is your job title or role for the practice?
* I am a Certified Medical Esthetician (CME), the Certified Lavish Lash Extension Artist for this practice, and the Front Desk Receptionist.
3. Is there one part you enjoy more than the others of what you do?
* I love doing lash extensions and and I love any treatments involving lasers, but really, I love it all! Coming to work every morning is a joy for me.
4. How did you figure out you had a passion for this industry?
*I love to lift people up and make them feel good about themselves. This industry provided a perfect platform for me to convey that. I feel, getting a treatment that improves your outer appearance always has a great impact on how we feel on the inside.
5. If you could listen to the same song on repeat forever, what would it be?
*Oh Wow! I love so many songs, it's hard to choose. I would have to say "Fly Over States" by Jason Aldean.
What does each individual product in the system do?
- Lytera® 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum: Addresses the appearance of stubborn skin discoloration across diverse patient populations
- TOTAL DEFENSE + REPAIR Broad Spectrum SPF 34 Sunscreen: Defends against harmful UVA, UVB, and infrared rays while supporting the skin’s ability to restore itself
- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser: Gently scrubs away dead skin, promotes cellular turnover, and improves the appearance of skin texture and tone
- AHA/BHA Cream: Exfoliates and improves the appearance of skin tone and texture revealing brighter skin
- Rejuvenative Moisturizer: Helps nourish, hydrate, and rejuvenate skin
- Retinol Complex 0.5: Renews skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines
Additional product information can be found at www.skinmedica.com
- AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
- This elegantly formulated exfoliating cleanser gently scrubs away dead skin, improving the appearance of skin tone and texture.Appropriate for all skin types.
- Rejuvenative Toner
- This toner gently refines skin, restores pH balance, and removes dirt and impurities.Appropriate for normal to dry skin types.
- Lytera® Skin Brightening Complex
- Brightens dull skin and minimizes the appearance of skin discoloration and dark spots. You could earn 50 Brilliant Distinctions® Points with this product.Appropriate for all skin types.
- Retinol Complex 0.5
- Renews skin and diminishes the appearance of fine lines. Appropriate for all skin types pre -conditioned by using Retinol Complex 0.25 or another retinoid product.
- TNS Illuminating Eye Cream®
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrink les and dark circles around the eyes and improves skin tone, and texture.Appropriate for normal or combination skin types.
I've been with Erasable Inc. since July '16, but came on full-time as Office Manager/Medical Aesthetician in September.
2. Tell us a little bit more about what you do at the practice?
Here at Erasable Inc. I'm a jack of all trades--I am the Medical Aesthetician, where I see clients for Hair removal, Acne treatments, Microdermabrasion, SkinMedica Peels, and soon for Microblading! I am also the Office Manager, orchestrating the day to day operations.
3. What is your favorite part of what you do?
My favorite part of what I do is seeing each client leave with a huge smile on their face, feeling more beautiful than when they walked in!
4. It seems like you have a passion for skin and skincare, what made you recognize this?
I've always had a weird obsession with popping and plucking, but when I started working at a MedSpa and performing airbrush tanning, I just knew I had to learn more about the skin and what I could offer to potential clients, family, and friends as an aesthetician.
5. If you could eat any food everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?
-November 2016 marks the 2 year anniversary of Erasable Inc.
2.What made you want to start your own practice?
-In 2010, the military changed its tattoo policy making it much more strict and stringent then it used to be. Suddenly, friends of ours in the military were having difficulty getting promoted or re-joining the army due to the new tattoo regulations. Starting a medical spa was the perfect marriage of my skills as a medical provider and Mike’s business knowledge coupled with our love of the military as Army veterans.
3.What is your favorite thing about what you do?
-My favorite aesthetic procedure is fillers. The immediate effects of the treatment have patients leaving the office feeling so elated and excited from the subtle changes that make them look more youthful and vibrant.
4.You seem to have a different approach as far as making sure your patients are taken care of and developing relationships with them, why do you feel the need to do that?
-It seems to really show in your clients reviews and results. Dr. Pile, Dr. Walter and I share the same passion for patient care. We know that if we put the patient first, the results are sure to come.
5.If you could be any superhero, what would you be?
- Wonder Woman. She is super hot and strong. I would love to rock a bustier and high heel boots to work everyday!
Erasable Inc. Blog
Loretta Nguyen Zanetti, ARNP
Musings on erasing all kinds of things in the world of aesthetics.